It’s been a minute – a long minute – since I last posted on my blog- where does the time go?? But since I was last here I did post a vlog on my YouTube channel, all about the best Fabrics for Bra Making!
And I’m back with the vlogs again this week! And this time I’ve done the Seamstress Tag!!
In case you haven’t heard of this- the Seamstress Tag is a video tag (a video with questions that you answer, then you tag other people to answer those questions). It was started by the sewing vlogger Holly Dolly, and here are the questions:
- Who are you?
- When and why did you start sewing?
- What is your favourite / proudest make?
- What is your most disastrous make?
- What is your favourite place to go fabric shopping?
- What is your most used pattern?
- What is your most dreaded sewing task?
- What is your favourite sewing task?
- What is your favourite sewing entertainment?
- Printed or PDF patterns?
- What sewing machine do you use?
- Do you have any other hobbies?
And now for the tagging part! I tag all of you reading this to answer these questions!
So if you are into vlogging I’d love to hear your answers, or if you’re more in the blogging world, I’d love to read them too! make sure you send me a link when you post!!