Wellness Wednesday: 33 Things that make me happy
I was thinking about what I should do for this Wellness Wednesday, and it occurred to me- the most simple and the most important part of Wellness- Happiness. So I set out to make a list of
25 30 33 things that make me happy, big or small. As you can tell it is addictive to think of things that make you happy and I couldn’t stop coming up with more things once I started!
It was amazing how happy it made me feel just to put together this list! which makes me realize how simple it can be to be happy and to turn your mood around- I know that I will be coming back to this blog post anytime I feel down 🙂 and I would HIGHLY recommend making a list like this yourself! 🙂 – if it was a youtube tag – I would tag everyone to do this!
Here we go:
1. Listening to a good audio book while doing crafts :): I recommend the Harry Potter series read by Jim Dale, and anything by John Green
2. Really creative blogs that I love- TOO MANY TO LIST HERE- I will do a blog post on my favs soon!
3. Petting random cats – you know that cat that comes up to you on the sidewalk- I will flat-out sit down and pet it for 1/2 an hour.
4. Keeping my nails painted & really bright crazy currently:
5. Walking in the woods with my dad 🙂
6. Listening to music & crafting with my sister and Kaitlyn until the wee hours of the morning when we all get a little loopy
7. When my favourite shows come on and I get to watch them right away! – Yes I have diverse taste … lol
8. Looking up at the paper stars I hung above my bed when I wake up in the morning, blog post here!
9. Youtubers & their entertaining/ creative videos 🙂
10. Smothering my dog with attention
11. Clearing away clutter & donating my things I don’t use anymore
12. Looking through old photos of me and my sis 🙂
13. Trying new recipes with my mom – we were de-boning & stuffing chickens in these pics!
14. Skyping with my friend Claire, never less than 4 hours lol.
15. Ordering fancy looking cocktails/ beverages of any sort
16. Really fluffy pipe-cleaners, you know the ones 🙂
17. Going to Boretski – I never leave without the biggest smile
18. Watching TV in bed with my mom at night – currently working through Supernatural
19. Flowers on my table 🙂
20. Dancing and singing along to music in my car at stoplights/ anytime if I am not the driver: especially ‘I love it’ by Icona Pop with my sister
21. Traveling anywhere & everywhere 🙂
22. Doing my make-up for a night out.
23. Trying new activities with my friend Jenn (horseback riding, paintballing, skipping school to go to the beach & take pictures, hosting murder mystery parties!) — What’s next Jenn?!?! go-carting?!?!
24. Watching cat videos on youtube… I know I know….. if you have my same addiction then you might enjoy watching this cat: MARU ^..^
25. Fruit Picking, ALL THE FRUITS
26. Getting a new music playlist from my sister 🙂
27. When my oatmeal doesn’t overflow in the microwave
28. Butterflies, just butterflies
29. Rock climbing with my friend Karen- ALWAYS fun times racing up the tower
30. My Kitties!
31. Playing Euchre with my Grandparents ( Me + Grandma = dream-team forever!!)
32. Picnics on the beach
33. Writing blog posts- it makes me feel so creative and proud the second I hit publish! 🙂
So there are 33 things that make me happy 🙂
and 33 things that I am currently smiling about 🙂
Hope you are having just as happy of a Wednesday and that you take some time out to think about all the things that make you happy!